My little family!

My little family!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh Boy!

Conn and I decided to try out Dan's new Crossfit class at Fast Trac Performance in the Valley. Wow, it is super intense! I know I am going to be walking funny for the next couple days, but it is so worth it. One t-shirt said "Our warm-up is your workout" and that is right on the money! We could have been done after the warm up and still been sore. But we decided to press on. Just to give you an idea of the intensity the names of our exercises were: "Thrusters," "Hang Cleans," and then "Sumo Dead Lift Raises" which you had to do as many times as you could in 20 minutes. Let me tell you, after three sets I asked Kenton how long we had been going because I am thinking I am about to tap out, his reply is "6 minutes" OMG!


Anyways, it was hard, great and we are going back!

1 comment:

sara said...

Hey Angie! Do you remember me?! I went to a bible study at Lindy's at Whitworth with you like AGES ago! :)

I just saw your blog on here via the Wisers...small world eh? Congrats on marriage- you look very shiny-happy and that makes me smile!

Blessings,

Sara