My little family!

My little family!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finalmente!!


My life is finally changing the way I want it to! I no longer have as much stress in my life because I am done with my Masters of Education degree. It felt like I would never get there, but I have finally taken my last tests, turned in my last papers and now only have to order my transcripts for my pay raise for next year!! Thank you to friends and family who have supported me throughout this long (almost 2 years) journey. I would like to especially thank my husband, Conn who had to put up with my most stressed out moments! Also, the MC (Jen, Tiffany, Megan and Emilie) I would have never even gotten through the first online class if it wasn't for you four ladies (or pro-cert for that matter), and also for keeping me sane and trying to make this process as "fun" as possible! Thank you to my family for understanding the pressure and stress I was feeling and for celebrating with me when I was FINISHED. It meant a lot to me to have you there, when I didn't have to worry about anything else in life except enjoying your company! So finally, there you have it! The weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders!


My Mom and Dad!


My wonderful husband!! I love you!


And finally, the culminating event of getting my masters! I got hooded! :)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats, Ang! So glad we went through it all together. That first pic is priceless!!!

mmsnyder said...

Oh my goodness you finally updated your blog! :) CONGRATS... so happy we're done. Lets make our first thursday of every month get togethers really happen!

Emilie said...

Love the update! Congrats! The MC wouldn't be the same without you! Can't wait for Thursday, June 3rd!

Jen said...

WOO-HOO! We're done FOREVER!!! Congrats, Ang! Your pics are fabulous! Sad Pearl didn't make the picture cut! :)

Kim said...

Congrats! This is quite an accomplishment, now go read some fiction!

MishMyBelle said...

ANGIE! This is wonderful news! I am a little behind on my blog reading, but I am very happy for you. Congrats!! Miss you.